Thursday 28 April 2011

Weigh Day Results 28 April 2011

Not really surprisingly I had a 2.5lb gain this week. That means my end weight after the Lent Challenge is 14 stone 9lb.  A little bit disappointing as that is just 6lb in 8 weeks, especially as I had lost 8.5 lb last week.

My Award and prize Tiara which is in celebration
 of tomorrows Royal Wedding
Measurements 10 March 2011 compared with Today

Bust (in bra) 44 inch 43.5 difference -0.5 inch
Above belly button 40 inch 38 inch -2 inch
Below belly button 43 inch 42 inch -1 inch
Hips 46 inch 45 inch - 1 inch
Thigh left 26 inch  26 inch  -0 inch
Thigh right 27 26 inch -1 inch
Calf left 17 inch  17 inch -0 inch
Calf right 17.5 inch 17.5 inch  -0 inch


Next goal


I feel thinner, well not so much this week but definitely last week. Obviously the first thing is to get the weight off that I gained this week and then I am going to start aiming for the 2 stone award, I know I am skipping one, but I whenever I get close to it I gain weight so I figure forgetting it is there is a better idea.  I want to weigh 13 stone 13 by the 30 June 2011 that is 10 lb in 9 weeks that should be completely possible.  I may be going to a wedding the week after as such my goal is to look decidedly more svelte than I do at the moment.

I will be writing my food diary on a new page challenge to lose 10lb in 9 weeks

Other news


I found out this evening that I had been slimmer of the month for March, My consultant has been off sick a lot recently and she missed giving it out when it was due.  It is a shame really because I think I would have felt more motivated if I has known I had achieved that, as never in my entire SW life have I ever managed it before Still I will hold the fact that I can do it close to my heart as I attempt to undo the damage caused by my binge session by sticking to 70 syns this coming week.


Wish me luck... 

2 comments:

  1. I've stopped having targets for weight as everytime I'm getting close I mess up. I've been hovering around 1 and 1/2 stone loss for far too long now but May is gonna be my month!I'm really enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gemma loving reading your blog too. It is so weird how many people react to a target by doing the opposite of what they should. I am sure that we will both get where we want to be soon, just got to keep plodding on.

    ReplyDelete