Wednesday 27 April 2011

Naughty, Naughty Girl

Oh bother, it goes from bad to worse.  I have just taken part in some semi concious binge eating.

I walked in the door after physio to an empty house, my house guests have finally gone home, I have my house back hooray. So what do you do when you have your own house to yourself for the first time in 5 months; you clearly celebrate by eating half the kitchen, unfortunately it wasn't the sin free half. I didn't even mean to do it, I knew I shouldn't be sat eating out the remaining contents of a nutella jar with my finger.  I definitely knew I shouldn't be stuffing rich tea biscuits into my mouth with reckless abandon, but I couldn't seem to stop, it was like I was possessed.  And what was the result of 5 minutes of insanity;  feeling sick, guilty and depressed because I have totally messed up the week, and I doubt the scales will be going down tomorrow.

I feel a bit like an addict at AA confessing my deepest secrets - Hi my name is Susie and I am a binge eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment