Thursday 14 April 2011

Results of Slimming World Lent Challenge Week 6

There are good weeks and there are bad ones; unfortunately two weeks of flexible syns have resulted in my first gain, 0.5lbs.  I am disappointed, I didn't go that far over my syns and it isn't like I have lost much for weeks.  I need to think how I can speed up my weight loss. To make it worse; I have been invited out for tea on Saturday, I can't imagine it is going to be low in syns and as flexible syns are not working for me at the moment, so that is another challenge.

Somedays it all seems so hard, having to worry about everything that passes your lips, constantly thinking about food.  Why can't I have been born with a fast metabolism, why did I put on all this weight again, why doesn't everything go the way you plan.

I am slipping into a bad mood so I am going to leave it at that, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about having to worry about everything you eat and constantly thinking about food. It sucks and life would certainly be much easier if food wasn't such an important part of living!

    You can get back on track and show that 0.5lb you don't need it.After two weeks of flexible syns a half pound gain isn't too bad and it'll be off next week plus more.

    ReplyDelete