Thursday 21 April 2011

Slimming World Weigh Day - Results of Challenge Week 7

Another week has passed,  despite a bit of an iffy weekend, I have lost another 1lb.  I am pleased, but this next award is still evading me. The diary challenge ends next Thursday so it would be nice to get my stone and a half as a fitting reward for completing it.   

I am wondering what my next challenge should be, it has definitely helped writing a food diary so I will probably keep it up; this time though I think I need a more definite goal rather than just a pledge to stick to it.  Assuming I get my goal for next week the next award would be for club 10 (for losing 10% of your starting weigh) which is only an additional couple of pounds, whilst at this rate it would probably take me until next year to get there it isn't exactly aiming high.  I could aim for my 2 stone award - realistically at my current weight loss rate that would take another 7 to 8 weeks.  I think that I should aim for doing it in 7 weeks, which would take me to 9 June.  So my next goal starting 28 April is to get my 2 stone award by 9 June 2011.

I went shopping today (Tesco has 25% off all clothing - it would be rude not to), I picked up 5 items in a size 16 without trying them on, got them home and they all fit.  So happy, I haven't worn a size 16 in about 5 years it is the first time since I have been on this diet attempt that I have had to go out and buy a smaller size; I still had size 18's in my wardrobe that I was squishing into when I was really a size 20 so the change between those sizes wasn't really noticable.  Despite the small losses the fact that I could buy clothes in a smaller size means that I am feeling really motivated again, the ounces may be slow to fall but the inches are definitely disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment