Tuesday 26 April 2011

Getting back on track - syn free snacks

Despite my rather optimistic entry the other day I still managed to derail from the plan over the bank holiday weekend.  Well they do say you should write what you know, and I sure do know how to fall off a diet.

I wasn't absolutely terrible, I didn't eat a small child or anything (actually would that be lean meat..?), I did however go over my syns again, yes I know it is becoming a habit - show me the faintest glimpse of an award and I start back peddling.  I have however hit today with the determination to take control of a bad weekend and stop it becoming and awful week, this is difficult because once I start eating things I shouldn't that is all I want to eat.  I have been trawling the cupboards (not to mention the fridge, freezer, pantry.. you will be glad to know I stopped at the dish washer, I haven't got as low as licking the plates clean yet) for syn free snacks to get me through the day.

So far I have eaten:

Crab sticks (free on red and EE)
Frozen cherries - straight out of the freezer (free on all)
Pickled eggs (free on all)
Oranges cut into four pieces (free on all)
Pickled onions (free on all)
Muller Lights (free on all)

I would love to know what anyone else eats for quick syn free snacks - please feel free to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment