Thursday 5 May 2011

Weigh Day Results 05 May 2011

This week I managed to lose 1.5lbs, still another 1lb to lose what I gained last week.  Seriously losing weight is just not worth the time it takes to lose it.  I was really proud of myself this week, I made it through a bank holiday, including a trip to the seaside still under my weekly allowance.  What do I need to do to make the weight come off quicker?

I am wondering if maybe I am not really following the thirds rule properly, I really don't think about it although I do eat a lot of fruit.  I am going to make an effort to try and have a third super free on every plate, to help I am going to take photos of my meals and post them here, nothing like the idea of being caught out to keep you on track, so here goes...

Joe's chilli and garlic grills, dry fried courgettes, noodles and peas

Hmm don't think I will be winning master chef with this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment