Sunday 22 May 2011

Weigh Day Results 19 May 2011

I am going to be brief with this entry, I wanted to let you know the results but things are a bit rubbish at home right now (my relationship has broken down and we are trying to work out how to live together while we wait to sell the house).  I am not sure how much I will be able to write for a while.  Saying that I guess a distraction might be a good thing.

I had a surprising 4lb loss this week, to be honest I barely ate on Wednesday and Thursday, I was really anxious and upset and just couldn't face food. Undoubtedly that made a difference, but at the same time I don't think I went over my syns either.   I was slimmer of the week, got my 1 1/2 stone award and my club 10; I am of course delighted but unfortunately with everything else that is going on, it has taken the shine off a bit.

Have managed to eat and stick to the diet the last few days as we have been talking more and trying to make things as painless as possible, when people put their relationship status as 'it's complicated' I know what they mean now.

I am determined to stick with Slimming World no matter how bad things get at home, being fat certainly didn't help our relationship and if I hadn't lost weight I think I would feel even worse now, as I wouldn't have had the energy to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear things are rubbish at home, hope they get better soon. Well done on the loss.

    ReplyDelete