Sunday 29 May 2011

weigh day results 26 May 2011

I maintained my weight this week, disappointed as I really hoped I had turned a corner.  Losing weight feels like the only thing I have control of at the moment, when things don't happen how you expect it is just another blow to my self esteem.  'I can't even lose weight properly' is constantly going round in my head.  I feel like a failure, I wonder how life ended up like this - I had such big plans for this year, and I have achieved nothing, its all a mess. 

I am in a dark place emotionally, I am trying to keep my head above the water, but my legs are thrashing in the seaweed that is trying to pull me down. 

Sorry for my depressing rant, I promise not to keep doing it, I will snap out of it and prove that even when things are beyond bad you can still lose weight. 

What is the best possible revenge?
To be successful.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment