Friday 3 June 2011

Weigh Day Results 2 June 2011

Another maintain! I can only attribute this ridiculous stall to the fact that I have been on the contraceptive pill for 3 weeks now for the first time in 6 years.  I was sceptical that this was the cause until I read the information leaflet and weight gain was clearly listed as a common side effect.  Very frustrating, but its a toss up between quick weight loss and improving the other poly cystic ovary syndrome symptoms.  I am holding onto the hope that once my body gets used to the influx of hormones it will start losing weight again, either way I am not giving up on SW, I know it works, its just my body that doesn't!

I am slightly concerned about the current E.coli outbreak, is this a good excuse to become a salad dodger? will SW revise the diet to stop the eating of uncooked veg? Am I getting rather too obsessed? I washed my fruit for about 2 minutes this morning just to be on the safe side, thank god I am not on a water meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment