Wednesday 15 June 2011

Weigh Day Results 9 June 2011

Sorry for the delayed post

got around to it, feel I may have been neglecting my blog and probably my commitment to SW.

Update from last week...

Having maintained for 2 weeks for no reason I new that if I was good and stuck to plan and it resulted in another maintain, in frustration I would have most likely completely fallen off the wagon, so I figured I would give myself a well earned weekend off.  I had everything I wanted Thursday night to Sunday night and got back on it first thing Monday.  Absolutely delighted that I lost 1.5lb finally I am in the 'overweight' BMI category instead of 'obese'.

Now to this week...

Unfortunately this week I have been rubbish, I don't have a clue how many syns I have had, because I haven't kept a food diary and this means I don't know what to expect on the scales tomorrow.  I think I am within my syns still but I might not be! They say if you do something long enough it becomes a habit, this is certainly the case with writing down what I have eaten, now when I don't write things down I feel completely lost.

Help I am a girl honest!

I have less than three weeks before the wedding and need to prepare for my unveiling as a glossy sophisticated woman (hmm who am I kidding, I just don't want to frighten small children).  I have to admit it is a long time since I have been preened and pampered (back when I was a slim slip of a 24 year old), but I have promised myself that I am going to do it properly. I  have tried to work out what a 'girly girl' would do and have come up with this list:

  • Full leg wax
  • Spray tan
  • Pedicure and manicure
  • Highlights, cut and blow dry

I am pretty useless at all this stuff, I don't know what order to do what - should I have a leg wax first then the tan, if so how long do I leave between them?

I assume the manicure and pedicure would be best last probably the Saturday before the Monday of the wedding?

Am I missing anything off the list ? Oh I am having a scale and polish at the dentist the week before as well.

I would appreciate any hints and tips on how to look like a 'lady' I am 30 years old and just don't have a clue, I am like a fat miss congeniality (without the gun).

No comments:

Post a Comment