Saturday 25 June 2011

Weigh Day Results 23 June 2011

Oops I gained 1lb this week. Clearly 2 takeaways in one week pushes flexible syns too far.  I am back on it again now, really hope I can hit my 10 week target next week.  I had my hair cut today so must have lost at least an ounce there !! Hmm not sure that that counts really, better make sure that I eat and exercise properly too.

I finally discharged myself from physio this week (didn't feel there was much more they could do for me in the class I was attending) so now I need to replace my ankle classes with proper gym work. I don't think I am capable of running yet, considering that I still struggle standing on one leg (particularly the bad one). I am going to add the stepper into my workout, along with the bike and walking on the treadmill.  I think I might start working towards my first body magic award, hopefully that will motivate me to go to the gym regularly.

Losing weight is the one thing in my life I can control at the moment. I need to feel better about myself, my confidence has taken a real battering lately and the only thing that keeps me going is the nice comments I get when people notice I have lost weight.  Saying that; you really can have too much of a good thing... can't get complacent still a long way to go.

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment