Thursday 7 July 2011

Weigh Day Results 07 July 2011

Finally, I have reached the the goal, I have sought for 11 long weeks, I lost 1.5lb and got my... wait for it... I know it is a miracle... I have my 2 stone award.

Now the only problem is that I am on holiday for 2 weeks from Monday so I guess it will be a short lived attainment, I hate the idea of putting on weight after all this hard work, especially when it takes so long to lose each pound.  But at the same time I really want to enjoy this holiday, I need a break, I need more than a break but hey it is the best I can get right now.

I have set myself a target of gaining no more than 4lb before the next time get weighed.  I think maybe if I keep that in mind then I will avoid messing it up beyond all hope and gaining back all that I have lost.  I guess only time will tell if this strategy will work, but it is worth a try.

The resort I am going to has a big pool and a gym, so maybe I will get some exercise - I might even come back weighing less (ha ha yeah as if)!

No comments:

Post a Comment