Thursday 28 July 2011

Weigh Day Results 28 July 2011

Drum role please! OK I am ready to announce my weight change following my holiday... I am very pleased, I thought it would be worse but in the end I only gained 3.5lb taking me back up to 14stone 2.5lb.  I have decided that I am going to try and lose 1.5 this week and get me back down to overweight instead of obese. I know it is going to take a while to rectify the damage but at least it isn't half a stone.  So I figure I need a new target I would like to weigh 12 stone 12 by the end of October that is 14 weeks away and by my reckoning 18.5lb.  I know that is pretty ambitious considering my average of just less than 1lb a week, but aim high and who knows what you might achieve. Shoot for the stars and you might just hit a cloud on a sunny day and make a rainbow.

I am going to try and get back to keeping an online food diary and add some more foody photos.  I suppose I should make it a challenge; so how about I pledge to keep a food diary, provide at least one recipe and one photo a week for the next 14 weeks.

Good luck everyone and just keep slimming

No comments:

Post a Comment