Wednesday 3 August 2011

Getting back on track - changing plans

I decided that the best way to take control of what (as you can tell from my total failure to complete my food diary) has been a rubbish week.  I am really struggling to get my motivation following my holiday, I ate exactly what I wanted when I was away and now I can't seem to stop.  I am planning SW meals but still snacking on everything else.

Today is the first day that I have really thought about what I am doing, I decided that what I wanted was to eat cheese, and as any long term follower of SW knows, the best way to do this is have green day.

I haven't had a proper green day since extra easy came out, which is a long time now.  I have to admit I found the prospect of no meat really scary, odd considering I was a vegetarian for 7 years during my teens.  I just didn't know what to make, in the end I had pasta salad for lunch, which was a fetching shade of pink thanks to the beetroot. I threw in some chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber, apple, and spring onions and despite my reservations it actually tasted OK.


I was starving when I got in, so I had a packet of morrisons egg fried rice which was 4.5 syns (I thought it was less, which proves you should check before you eat!)

For tea I had my second healthy B low fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs with mushroom and tagliatelle (for the first  had my usual breakfast of Alpen lights, it is a good thing they have a few flavours otherwise it could get boring).

I just finished my bowl of cherries, 0% Greek yoghurt, sweetener and vanilla essence.

I hope that I have managed to convince my mind it is supposed to be following slimming world and I can finally get back on track, thanks to all those who offered advice on twitter, I love how we can all be here for each other despite the fact that we could be miles apart - isn't technology great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment