Friday 19 August 2011

Weigh Day Results 18 Aug 2011

Oops, its a case of three steps forward and two steps back this week, not in the slightest bit surprising considering that I lost the plot and fell off the wagon  - although you would think all that searching and falling would count as body magic!

I think I have got a bit bored of my diet, I seem to eat the same things all the time and and its not very inspiring.  I am going to have a look through the pile of SW magazines and books that I have collected over the last few years and find something different to eat.

Last night I had Diet Coke Chicken, I didn't have pasatta so just used tinned toms, I never really stick to the same recipe but this one tasted pretty good with syn free chips.

Recipe

Carton of tinned tomatoes
packet of skinless, boneless chicken thighs
2 red onions (sliced length ways)
1 chicken stock pot
Chilli powder
400ml diet coke

brown onions and chicken thighs with chilli powder in a wok
mix tomato, stock and coke together in a bowl or jug
pour tomato mixture over chicken
cook on stove over a medium heat for 30-40 mins or until sticky

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment