Thursday 1 December 2011

Weigh Day Results 1 Dec 2011

I am quite surprised that I lost weight this week, I am certainly surprised that I lost 3lb.  Still I am not going to complain, makes up for those weeks I gained when I shouldn't have I suppose.

This week is going to be tough, it is Huddersfield Festival of Light this weekend,a fantastic 3 day festival of street theatre, and outdoor shows with lots of light inspired installations around the town.  I can't wait it should be fantastic. I am working on the main information stand tomorrow, and we are taking the kids on Saturday so it is going to be really hard to stick to the diet. Then it is Sunday dinner at my mum's and on Monday it is my birthday, I'll be 31 years old.  I think we are going to Liverpool for the day - which will mean eating out again.

Hopefully I can get back on the plan on Tuesday and then I should be OK for the last 3 days of the week.  Considering what I have planned I think I would be happy if I could just lose 0.5lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment