Sunday 20 November 2011

Getting on track after missing class!

I know a lot of people do SW without going to class, some very successfully but I am useless I know someone else is watching me - recording my weight and making sure I know where I am going wrong. I missed class last week to go to an awards ceremony - we won by the way- yipee!

But that means I have been off plan since Thursday morning when I stupidly decided to eat what I felt like, a slight hangover on Friday meant more junk food and a takeaway for tea and now I can't seem to get back under control, I keep starting each day with good intentions but have developed a taste for things I shouldn't and that is overriding my efforts.  I do really want to get motivated again, I have been messing about for far too long - I want to be at target by May that's 23 weeks and I need to loose 33lbs.  I need to start losing 2lb a week on a regular basis to have any chance of achieving this goal - it is time to get serious.

I need to set a new food diary challenge so come Thursday when I get weighed again I am going to start a new page (turn over a new leaf?) and set about that 2lb a week loss.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment