Friday 11 November 2011

weigh day results 10 Nov 2011

OK I suspected that it would be a gain, I am not even surprised by the size, I deserved every single one of those 3lb's.  Those who are good at Maths will have already worked out that I am back up above the 2.5stone I was so happy about last week - damn it!

The reason for my appalling gain - I have had a stinking cold all week, my car is broken, its horrible weather and I remember why I learnt to drive, public transport is unreliable and slow and nothing is more depressing than standing at bus stop shivering for 40 minutes.  I turned to food for comfort, and despite having a whole host of healthy options for warm comforting food I decided I wanted everything I shouldn't. For anyone who is going off the wagon for a week who loves burgers I highly recommend Oscar's Mountain Burger from Oscar's wine bar in York, the Special burger is amazing too (from previous experience).  However anyone thinking about actually losing weight probably should avoid it like the plague.  I suspect if I had stopped there I might have maintained, but the rest of the week was no better biscuits, sandwiches, toast, pasties, chocolate... the list goes on.

Oh well never mind, what's done is done I have started this week determined to get back on the plan, I am still not 100% well but I have set myself a goal for Christmas and I am never going to get there unless I am dedicated.

I went shopping yesterday and ended up buying some clothes in ASDA without trying them on, I picked up 14's because my work trousers are a 14 from there, and fit fine.  Hmm sizing is an evil devil the size 14 jeans I picked up are impossible to fasten, they barely make it over my bum - very disappointed.  However I will not be beaten I am wearing them this Christmas, and I do mean 2011!

Tomorrow SW curry for tea - no takeaways, no eating out!!! Wish me look fellow weight battlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment