Wednesday 14 December 2011

There is a huge part of me that is tempted to delete the 'Getting to target by May' page and start 'yet' again.. but in the interest of honesty I am not going to.  I have been messing about at this diet for months, pretty much ever since I came back off holiday - I don't want to make excuses for being useless after all nobody except me puts the food in my mouth.

However (and how did you know that was coming! warning excuse coming...) I do think that I am missing out on attending a fully functional class. My group is on the verge of closure - it hit an all time low when just 6 people got weighed last week.  I need the competition, the banter, the social interaction of a group - sharing ideas, spending that one evening a week concentrating completely on losing weight. With a class that has such small numbers, no permanent leader and a cloud over its head, all the benefits of going at all are missing.  I appreciate the leaders who have stepped in over the recent months, but I think the time has come for me to move on - so tomorrow will be my last Thursday weigh in regardless of whether the class closes or not, from next week I will be getting weighed on a Monday - and fingers crossed actually losing weight again.

I feel like I have let the kind readers of my ramblings down of late, hardly an inspiring weight loss story on display - hope to do better next year!  (sounds like my school report that)

No comments:

Post a Comment