Thursday 17 March 2011

Slimming World Challenge Week 2

Hip hip hooray, I lost 4lb's, and even better I am Slimmer of the Week.  I am really pleased, but considering that last time I had a good loss it was followed by two huge gains I am a little apprehensive about overdoing the celebration.

So far however, the challenge seems to be  going well, a total loss of 5lb in two weeks.  I have 6 weeks go to the end of the challenge, it will be interesting to see where I am by then.  I would really like my 2 stone award, which is 9 lbs away.

I know it is possible as long as I stay motivated, I feel more passionate about sticking to the diet than I have in years, I actually want to stick to it, for me.  Maybe that is it, the missing link - all this time I have wanted to be thinner because of what other people might think, I have wanted to be someone else.  For the first time in ages, I just want to be me, I want to lose weight to make me happy not anyone else.

If you would like to see my food diaries I am writing them up on the Slimming World Lent Food Diary Challenge page.


No comments:

Post a Comment