Sunday 6 March 2011

Slimming World Food Diary

I am still reeling from shock, I have gained 7lb, in just two weeks! Half a stone - I feel so annoyed, I won't make excuses, but I will say I didn't expect that size of gain.

The shock has made me determined to stick 100% to the diet this week. I really hope that the result will be a large loss, I am so disappointed I really wanted my two stone award by now, but I am back up at a total loss of less than a stone after this recent disaster.

I feel that there are some clear reasons for losing weight and I want to write them here for the world to see, that way I can't hide from them.

Reason 1: I want a sex life! How is that for brutally honest I think I may be finding my virginity again it really has been that long. I know I am unattractive and I have lost confidence in that department, but I miss feeling sexy and desirable; I don't expect to look like a page three model; just vaguely attractive.

Reason 2: I am reliably informed the PCOS symptoms will reduce if I lose weight down to a healthy level.

Reason 3: I hope losing weight will increase my fertility and my chances of conceiving (see reason 1)

Reason 4; I have little control or clue how to deal with anything else in my life, I think concentrating on weight loss as my primary goal for a while might lead me to resolving some of the other issues I am avoiding dealing with.

I promise to be good from now on, in fact for lent I am giving up cheating on slimming world! I am starting early so here is my food intake for the last 3 days.

Thursday Eve

Spaghetti with Quark, tinned tomatoes, 1 tbsp pesto (4 syns) and Quorn fillets.
1 Banana muller light and 1 plum.

Daily total 4 syns

Friday

Scrambled egg, fatless bacon, and tinned tomatoes.
Butternut squash and red pepper soup.
Pork loin and bovril on 4 ryvitas (HE).
Rhubarb muller light
Fresh Fig
Steak, SW chips, salad and 1 tspHelmans XL mayo (1/2 syn).
1 Hi Fi delux bar (6 syns).

Daily total 6.5 syns

Saturday

Bacon, dry fried egg, wholemeal bread (HE and 2.5 syns)
Butternut squash soup
SW lamb rogan josh, sw chicken balti, rice
4 x SW vegetable samosas (4 syns)
1 x Weight Watchers naan bread (5.5 syns)
2 x Coors Light beers (9 syns)
1 tsp lime pickle (0.5 syns)
1 x galaxy ripple (9 syns)

Daily Total 30.5 syns

Sunday

Bacon, scrambled egg, baked beans, 2 x weight watchers sausages (1 syn).
Plum
Roast chicken, dry roast potatoes, mashed potato, spring cabbage, carrots, leeks, yorkshire pudding (7 syns) and Gravy (4.5 syns)
2 x Alpen light (HE)

Daily Total 12.5 syns

Total so far this week 53.5 syns

The weekend is always the hardest part so I am pleased with how I have done so far, just got to keep it up.

Update will be posted tomorrow.

For the full food diary for this week and the whole of lent please see the Slimming World Food Diary Lent Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment