Thursday 31 March 2011

Slimming World Challenge Week 4 Results

Another small loss, another 1lb down.  I am now back to where I was before the horrible 7lb in 2 weeks that kick started this challenge.  I can't believe it has taken twice as long to lose it as to gain it, I best keep that in mind when I think about falling from the wagon. 

Now that I am starting to get more mobile with my ankle (I drove mum and me to slimming today - yippee for me), I am going to have to start upping up my exercise, I am not talking anything overly active but I think I could manage to do something everyday maybe go for a walk or swimming. 

I really want a 2lb loss next week, I dread writing that as when I set a target I usually go off track, but I want my stone and a half award. 

Check out my food diary here: Slimming World Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment