Sunday 11 March 2012

Fallen off the wagon again

I am hoping that through admitting how bad I have been this week I might just get it back under control I have been a bit rubbish all week with the odd syn here or there slipping in - then there was the weekend ooops takeaway Indian Friday night, booze and cheesy chips last night. Then today a bag and a half of maltesers half a bag of kettle chips (a big bag that is) then pizza and more cheesy chips to follow - I dread to think whAt the scales will say! So stupid that I keep doing this but you know what I am calling it my final blow out now I promise that I am going to get back on the road to target I want to be a size 12 by the beginning of may so no more flitting between good and bad weeks for me I must be more consistent - wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment